It seems that there are plenty of lists of ten out there this year. The Toronoto Star even did one top ten list each day in December.
My top ten moments of 2010 are personal but worth noting since there is no secret that family is the most important part of our lives.
- The hike our family took at the Raptor Center during our Thanksgiving holiday in Cornelius, NC.
- The Christmas visit from our two oldest children. Just having them with us to enjoy time together meant more than having the White Christmas which did add a nice wintery touch.
- Celebrating the second birthday of our granddaughter.
- My wife coming through her summer surgery with no problems.
- Finishing touches to our home in Roanoke, Va. so we can sell it.
- Getting my new Crystal Coast Life blog up and running while keeping fresh content on Crystal Coast.us.
- Finishing the first home for my HouseVision.us project.
- No longer sitting at the real estate duty desk & the resulting sale of my first beach house and the listing of my neighbor's waterfront home.
- Getting a clean bill of health from the physical my wife has wanted me to have & on top of that losing over sixty pounds while my wife lost over thirty-five pounds. Not one single Cape Cod Potato chip over the holidays.
- The time I have spent on the White Oak River and other area waters. The great natural beauty of the area has inspired me to share pictures and unleashed my creative side so I can get back to writing my book, "From Mayberry to Nova Scotia and Back."